Saturday, September 5, 2009

More Random Obcession

And Also The Trees.
What can I say.
Quite a lot actually to our dismay.

If I was a band, I would be And Also The Trees.

So brilliant, quiet, totally unnoticed, and if it is hated by most.

And Also The Trees could be a really big band, but there are a few things that stop it.

1: Their Name.
I love their name, but I'm sure that if they had a name like... "The Other Trees"
or something to that extent, that they would be MANY MANY times more famous.

2: They're recording quality is SHIT. The band is a billion tomes better live.
I have a bootleg that sounds many times better than the actual album work.

3: Their singer had a fucking singing lesson.

However, if any of these things changed... They just wouldn't be "And Also The Trees"

So why do I like them so much if I have all these negative things to say?
Well, I never said that these were bad. I said that that was why they are not famous.

Their lyrics are fucking amazing.
FUCKING AMAZING.

But anyways.

So most of my readers.
(Read ALL)

Will hate And Also The Trees.








No comments:

Post a Comment