Wednesday, September 30, 2009

5 Terribly Underrated, and Forgotten Albums

A countdown.



5: Cell, by Dryft
Cell is an awesome album by this obscure Industrial Drum & Bass artist.
A good example of the genre, classy drumming, mixed through some distortion, that while it might take a while to get used to, is worth every bit of the wait, and probable headache for not so accustomed ears.

An Example:


4: White Noise - By Cop Shoot Cop
Cop shoot Cop, one of my favorite bands, and original writers of my favorite song. They used an awesome blend of Noise rock, Total Creepyness, and Black Humor. I recommend anything that Cop Shoot Cop made. This Album however, was one of their lesser successes.




#3: Bad Karma - Blaggers I.T.A.

I don't know how to judge Punk, or Oi, very well. But I know that the Blaggers are awesome.
And thats why this got #3 in my list.

2: In your Eyes - Vortex Involute

I will not post a picture because I think the album artwork is crap.
And I don't think that there has ever been an "official" release of their material.

The first D&B band I got into.


#1: In Case Of Fire - Submarine Fleet































This album is VERY under rated.
When searching i discovered that EVEN COLDREAMs has more youtube views.
This album is amazing, and beutiful.
Listen for yourself.



And Also:




The real question is..
what is Number 0?
Find out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment