Saturday, September 5, 2009

Even MORE Random Obsessions

IN DIALOGUE!

Writer: "so Another band that I am loving right now is Submarine Fleet"

Readers: "AWSOME I CAN'T WAIT TO HERE THEM! THIS SOUNDS LIKE IT COULD BE MY NEW FAVORITE BAND!"

Writer: "Well, just calm down, the music shall come soon."

Reader: "FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! I WANT TO LISTEN TO YOUR GODLY MUSICAL TASTE NOW!"

Writer: "Fine fine, here is some And Also The Trees:



Reader: "THIS IS THE BEST SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE! (Reader is now foaming at mouth, and falls onto floor in convulsions of delight.)

Writer: "So now that you got what you wanted i can continue this intelilgent and witty article about Submarine fleet."

Reader: "FUCK YOU I WANT SOME NEW FUCKING MUSIC."

Writer: "But its been one senntance since you have been convulsing on the floor with delight!"

Reader: "Yes but this is written and since i saw that video i have watched every video of And Also The Trees on youtube 500 times."

Writer: "I see. Did you eat or take care of yourself in any way during this time?"

Reader: "No."

Writer:....


Writer: Ok then, fine. Here. I present to you, SUBMARINE FLEET!

No comments:

Post a Comment