Sunday, September 6, 2009

Daily What The Fuck Moment: Pirate Radio Station

So the first thing I have been doing in my pursuit of Pirate Radio, has been listening to Pirate Radio.

Well after a few boring stations.
I suddenly found a station...

I believe I was listening to Nikolas Schreck telling me about the evils of consumerism.
(And how vegetarian diets were going to save the world)



WHAT THE FUCK WAS I LISTENING TOO?

I'm SERIOUS it SOUNDS LIKE FUCKING NIKOLAS.

Oh wait you probably don't know Who Nikolas Schreck is?




And in Case that wasn't bizarre enough...
Watch him get interviewed by total right winger.
So right wing he calls his show "Pro White"
*CaughnaziCough*

Other interesting facts:

He is married to the modern founder of satanism's daughter.

but yes, I am under the perception that I a listening to that man talk, about vegetarianism saving the world from "The Man"

No comments:

Post a Comment