Monday, August 24, 2009

Random Screaming.

So I've decided on the next course of action for this blog.
Randomly complaining about things.

So I was looking at videos on youtube thinking about an article idea I had,
and I saw this:

This was a comment on a video:

"i like both old and new abney park. but i love how their music has a feeling of meaning somthing other than killing, shagging, and money. ya know, it's like their puting life expirences and turning them into an interesting song with a lot of fluidity and spirit ya know?"

I don't need a name here...
I don't need you to know who abney park is.
BUT CAN I FUCKING EXPECT SOCIETY TO BE SUPRISED WHEN A SONG ISN'T ABOUT KILLING SHAGGING OR MONEY?
DOES SOCIETY HAVE SO LITTLE THAT THIS IS CONSIDERED A NEW IDEA?
Or is the guy who said that just a moron.

Also, the song is about child abuse. Fuck your Ziggurat.

Oh and this comment has the most thumbs up....

Another thing, they happen to like KMFDM's metal songs.
SO FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHITTY TRASH SELL OUT BAND YOU STUPID GIT!

(Evertything past opium was total sellout material)

Once again fuck you.

thank you and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment